I have tried to take photos of my recycled books, they haven't come out very good. Some of the pages are not quite finished.
I have tweaked my gryphon a bit, added some colour, brightened the eyes etc. I have also been prepping some canvases, some with black gesso. One I have started to collage, similar to my books. Another one I have started to paint,I am copying a Laurel Burch picture of two ho
This is my new head based on my daughters pot bellied pigs. I haven't yet decided how to do his body, maybe I'll make him into a biker.
This is a Gryphon I have been working on.
I have made the head and claws out of polymer clay, and the body of fake fur, I have found a lovely fur that looks like feathers for the eagle part. Inside the body is an aluminium wire armature. It is posable but isn't too stable as I think it is a bit too big.